We live in difficult times… But all things considered, we are very fortunate to live on this beautiful Island that we share with so many people who are following the rules. We are keeping safe, we are strong and we are kind. At this time, the Board has decided to allow a limited re-opening of the Hall to renters on a case by case basis provided protocols can be met and we will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves.
- Community Hall Newsletter June 2020
- Community Hall Newsletter April 2020
- Chris Hadfield’s Four Step Guide to Self Isolation
- Community Hall Newsletter February 2020
- ISSAMBA – Your Ultimate Journey Through the Depths of African Rooted-Rhythms, Friday Feb 14 at 8PM at the Community Hall
- Community Hall Newsletter January 2020