Spring is nearly here, folks. Many of us will be busy growing food and flowers to fill our stomachs and our hearts. We are fortunate to announce that Jane Simpson is our new cleaner at the Community Hall. She is very thorough and has taken on the task with a most serious attitude to get the hall shipshape. Thank you, Jane. We’ve a bit of good news today. We have been accepted as one of the recipients of Nester’s Community Card program for up to $5,000. The project is for a heat pump for downstairs and would help minimize the cost of heating that area.
- Community Hall Newsletter June 2020
- Community Hall Newsletter April 2020
- Chris Hadfield’s Four Step Guide to Self Isolation
- Community Hall Newsletter February 2020
- ISSAMBA – Your Ultimate Journey Through the Depths of African Rooted-Rhythms, Friday Feb 14 at 8PM at the Community Hall
- Community Hall Newsletter January 2020