Register right now at: gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
- Register: First, register by clicking on the link above and scroll down to ‘Register online’
- Book: Book a vaccine appointment when you receive an email, text or phone call
- Get vaccinated: Visit your local vaccine clinic to get your vaccine dose
If you are unable to book online you may book by phone by calling 1-833-838-2323. You can also register in person at any Service BC location. You, or the person booking for you, will need to provide your:
- Legal first and last name
- Date of birth
- Postal code
- Personal health number (aka: care card)
- Phone number (a direct line to you or your support person)
These clinics are meant for permanent residents of Gabriola, Mudge and Decourcy Islands. If you are a permanent resident of Gabriola, Mudge or Decourcy Island and you previously booked into another clinic, you may wish to change your appointment to the Gabriola Island Whole Community clinic by calling to rebook. Non-permanent residents with properties or second homes on the Islands should not book into this whole community clinic.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 whole community approach, please visit islandhealth.ca/whole-community-vaccine.
Get yourself registered for your vaccination and please encourage those around you to do the same. We are all in this together!